Lyft

Monday, June 8, 2009

Megan Fox tells GQ about her stress related hair loss




While shooting her upcoming film 'Jennifer's Body', Fox (Transformers) began losing a lot of weight. She tells GQ she tried to persuade herself it was for the role, but knew deep down it was because of her depression. She reports to British GQ:

"I was like, 'I'm losing weight for the movie'. I was telling myself I was being method (method acting), which was so outrageous and ridiculous and not true. But I ended up getting sick and my hair started falling out and I was like, 'Oh f**k. I can't do this'..."
source



I see pictures of her all over the place, on every gossip website, in every magazine, and I haven't noticed anything, just figured since this is the topic of the blog I should report it. Even as a baldie Megan Fox would still be a fox in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment