Lyft

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Estrada or Nada




Erik Estrada is the biggest cheese ball in show biz. I have no idea how, but he always finds work. Every time I flip on my television he is guest starring on a show (George Lopez, My Name is Earl, Life, etc.) or on a reality show (Armed and Famous, Back to the Grind, The Surreal Life) or in a commercial.

One thing I noticed, I cannot draw my attention away from his hair line. He definitely has a hair piece on the front/top of his head. He already had a cheesy, corny look to him, and with a hair piece, it's official, he's the top cop of cheesy.






2 comments:

  1. Erik Estrada obviously wears a rug. In fact, watch the episodes of VH1's the Surreal Life and/or his appearance on Hollywood Squares in 2002 with him on there and you'll clearly see him adjusting his frontal hairpiece on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estrada is definitely a cheeseball, but much like Shatner he comes off to me as the kind of cheeseball who is very aware of his cheesyness and up for the joke, if not completely relying on it. He did regular voice work on that Adult Swim show Sealab 2021 for the character Marco Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and, at least in my opinion that show was pretty freakin' hilarious, especially if you were stoned.

    ReplyDelete